Did you know that Microsoft Exchange is the world's leading corporate email platform? Email is still widely used as a communication tool among businesses – small and large. In fact, it is considered to be the most important communication tool. With a hosted exchange solution, you can have affordability, reliability and productivity in one neat package.
Hosted Exchange Solution
In years gone by, it made sense to run your own email servers, as reliability and flexibility were not as readily available to consumers and business owners. Today, however, that has all changed. In fact, it doesn't make sense to run your own servers any longer. The hosted exchange solution has everything a business needs in order to run email communications smoothly and effortlessly. Service providers have become much more user friendly, adaptable and versatile, so no matter what your email needs, you'll be able to choose a package that is right for you.
With a hosted Exchange solution, you'll be able to take your business to the next level, keep your employees happy and productive, and increase your overall profits.
Hosted Exchange Features
• Exchange 2010 offers some great features, including superior Outlook Web Access, and supports BlackBerry and Exchange ActiveSynch. With hosted exchange 2010, you don't have to worry about maintenance, licensing or any of the fees associated with hosting your own servers. Employees can synch several types of data across multiple platforms, taking your business to the next level.
• Hosted Exchange also keeps your data secure, protected and confidential. You don't have to worry about anyone stealing your sensitive and critical information.
• Mailbox sizes range from 3GB to 25GB
• Other features include shared calendar, shared contacts, public folders, anti-spam, anti-virus, Outlook web access and more. (Not all of these features are available with every package)
• Daily and weekly backups are performed on your behalf
• Most providers promise an uptime of at least 99.999%
• Most providers have 24/7 technical support, so whenever you need them, they'll be able to help you with any issues you're experiencing.
Hosted Exchange Price
There are several hosting companies that provide Hosted Exchange solutions. Hosted exchange price range depending on the package you choose, and the size of your business. Most providers will allow you to pay monthly or annually, based on your needs and the features you choose. Expect to pay between $6.95 U.S. and $9.95 per month, per user. Some providers require long term contracts, while others do not, so be sure and check before choosing your provider.
In today's high-tech world, it makes sense to outsource some of the more common business activities; email communication is one of those essential services that are best taken care of by the experts. It is both affordable and reliable, and can actually save you money over the long run. Hosted Exchange 2010 providers will give you and your company the services you need in order to run your business more efficiently. With this service outsourced, you can concentrate on more money-making activities such as marketing, product development and customer service.